Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

First post

I finally decided to make a blog about everything nonsensical! YEY! Cheers for that.

So first, what does nonsensical means?
Based on the internet(which I intended to use on every of my researches--but hey! It works, though. I actually graduated in college without reading a book. srsly), nonsensical means lacking of intelligence, foolish, and absurd.

Do I lack on intelligence? YES
Am I foolish? YES
Am I absurd? YES
Amalayer? Well, fuck.

Am I nonsensical? YES

So basically, this explains everything.
Nonsensical is just a summary of my life. I'm full of random shits and stuffs. I do not now what I like, and do not know what I don't like. Sometimes I like you, often I don't. Usually I'm a loser, but turns out I'm not.

Maybe, it's just a matter of mood. And it happens to be not good every time.

Well, I'm not really a hater though. Actually, I'm a happy kid! Jumping and joking around the house and all but sometimes I can't help to think that I want to literally kill every fucking single annoying people.

lol. And I know you can't help but to agree.

So... that's it for now!

TOO MUCH HATE ON MY FIRST POST.

So here's to balance it all:
A LOVELY MUNCHKIN KITTEN that I would loooooooooove to have!



No comments:

Post a Comment